The Federal Trade Commission released their new rules for Disclosure Compliance. These new rules are set in place to ensure that readers or viewers of web media (blogs, Youtube videos, etc) know if the blogger/presenter is sponsored, endorsed or partnered with a different company.
In blog terms, the readers need to know if the blogger is making money by sharing a link or product.
What are affiliate links?
Affiliate links are a type of tracking link. If you click through one of our affiliate links and purchase a product, we will receive a small commission.
Each of your purchase through an affiliate link supports cbdreamers.com at no additional cost to you.
As a matter of fact, because we collaborate with the companies whom we recommend, you save money because we can offer you a discount via the link or even coupon codes.
Affiliate links allow us to keep cbdreamers.com running. As cbdreamers.com has grown, so have costs associated with running and maintaining it, and affiliate links are a way we help offset these costs. There are many growing expenses associated with managing cbdreamers.com
In order to share content and valuable health information on cbdreamers.com, we rely on your support to continue maintaining this site.
Please know that we never, ever endorse a product or service that we would not purchase ourselves. Items/services we recommend are things with which we have personal experience, and can recommend without reservation. No exceptions.
- If we post an affiliate link to a product, it is something that we personally use, support and would recommend without an affiliate link.
- This site came about because of all the research that helped family members and friends fight cancer and other debilitating illnesses. We continue to offer access to products and services that helped them heal and continue to keep them healthy. Affiliate Links is one way we provide easier access to all those products and services to you.
- Unless otherwise noted, all reviews are of items we or our friends and family have purchased ourselves and we are not paid or compensated in any way.
- Our first priority here at cbdreamers.com, is to always provide valuable information and resources to help you create positive health changes in your life, and we will only ever link to products or resources (affiliate or otherwise) that fit within this purpose.
Important Final Reminder:
In compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume the following about links and posts on this site:
- Some of the links on cbdreamers.com are affiliate links of which we receive a small commission from sales of certain items, but the price is the same for you. As cbdreamers.com has grown, so have costs associated with running and maintaining it, and affiliate links are a way we help offset these costs.